Designed for your Small Practice
Small practices operate not only as a physician’s office, but also as a small business. Having the right tools at your fingertips is essential to success, so why not have one tool that can support all of your medical documentation as well as your business needs? InLight is a new concept changing how physicians feel about EHRs:
- The Problem-Oriented Medical Record lets you to chart how you think, and InLight remembers how you treat problems.
- InLight removes Meaningful Use clutter, reducing repetitive tasks for routine encounters.
- Designed by clinicians, InLight is the ideal small practice EHR for today’s independent primary care physicians who want to Do More and Document Less.
InLight is brilliant because I can pull up a timeline of the entire history of how I’ve treated a patient’s hypertension treatments, instead of gathering the notes from every visit and trying to piece the history together manually.Cory Annis, MD
InLight EHR Webinar
How to Participate in the $15.8 Million IMPACT Practice Transformation Network Grant
On December 15, 2016, Dr. Brian Forrest, founder of the pioneer direct primary care (DPC) network Access Healthcare Direct, discussed the IMPACT grant and its effect on physicians. He also detailed the importance of using an EHR with specific features that allow you to take advantage of the program.
- Learn about the IMPACT Practice Transformation Network grant
- Understand the benefits, including access to practice optimization tools, free CME and education, and a financial incentive for joining
- See how InLight EHR allows you to participate in the grant
Simplified clinical workflows for the traditional fee-for-service billing practice, featuring problem specific sourcing. You’ll enjoy increased office efficiencies, robust patient engagement tools, and extra time to focus on your patients.
Affordably priced and offers streamlined workflows, flexible monthly membership management options, tools for increasing your subscription base, and a robust tool for communicating directly with your patients.
News and Resources
InLight EHR user Dr. Dan Weeden was recently featured in the HealthData Management article "Secure messaging enables shift in practice’s care model," discussing how he provides 24/7 personalized care by using InLight EHR and Twistle to let patients contact him and his...read more
With the proposed changes to the Meaningful Use program, many providers are looking for an easy-to-use EHR system that does not include MU check boxes, workflows, and other requirements – but what does this EHR look like? Click here to read the white...read more
Guest Blog by Nancy Latady, Founder and CEO, Latady Physician Strategies When you think of “Sales” and “Selling”, what’s the first word that comes to mind? Pushy? Sleazy? Manipulative? Whatever the connotation, for many people it’s not positive. For those physicians...read more